- 1. Things to remember for the final shoot.
- 2. Tips to remember to help filming & editing Process
- 3. Key words – for clapper Standby , Roll camera, Speed, Director Shouts “Action” and then Cut then camera should cut after 3 secs.
- 4. Use the story board to show actors what to do, say and perform . Practice with actors & crew ensure actors don’t keep looking at camera .
- 5. The camera can see and hear everything. so pay attention to camera framing & noise in background.
- 6. Try and take at least 2 or 3 takes so that if there is mistake or some thing wrong use can use other take. Try WS,MS,CU as main shots.
- 7. when there is mistakes don't try and delete on location just make note of time code on script then edit it out. Story board & script for each main crew & actors.
- 8. Hold camera very steady and on wide shot if not using tripod.
- 9. Try variety of angles to increase variety.
- 10. Get actors to speak up loud but not so it seems like they are shouting .
- 11. If it is windy put your self or extras to block wind noise. (wind or sun is best behind you and tripod)
- 12. Remember to take at least 60 sec of uninterrupted background noise ( just noise ,no talk) in park or each new location.
- 13. The more light the better so ensure you turn extra lights on and no lights behind subject ,unless you need it.
- 14. Tick of each shot you done and before you leave then do extra shots if you got time, especially relevant cutaway shots or BCU.
- 15. Think about the audience and ensure you direct actors to do what would emphasise your scene, character or setting.
- 16. Better to have too many extra shots then too few ,because naturally at edit stage variety is better than same type of shots.
- 17. Remember Wide Angles used to establish the setting, medium close up for dialogue ( move camera in close) and BCU to show detail or emphasise something important.
- 18. Work together as team, take a role and perform to best of ability ,help others if it means you have to get production done.
- 19. If you practice with cast and crew it will mean ,it easier when you have any problems.
- 20. Ensure you make note of challenges ,issues & problems for your blogs ,and try resolve quickly so it is easier for your team .
- 21. It can be stressful and there will be lots of waiting ,so let actors and helpers know this.
- 22. Bring some snacks or drinks ,so you don’t need to stop for long breaks.
- 23. If it rains ,keep camera from getting wet. Look after your kit please.
- 24. Have fun ,enjoy the shoot and keep safe.
Make sure to follow and Subscribe http://www.6micfilms.net
HOT THIS MONTH: Chris Brown / Dizzy Wright / Kyle
HOT THIS MONTH
MEET AMBITIOUS ARTIST CHRIS BROWN, DIZZY WRIGHT AND KYLE WITH AMAZING VISUAL AND PERFORMANCES. KEEP TUNED IN TO TODAYS SHOW.
NEW HOT FEATURED VIDEO EACH AND EVERY MONTH. WILL YOU BE NEXT?
Make sure to follow and Subscribe http://www.6micfilms.net
EM Magazine is launching this casting to find the model for the next magazine cover and feature editorial. The Casting is open from April 2, 2014 to June 8, 2014.
At the end of the casting, the judges will put possible candidates "On Hold" for further consideration. From the On Hold candidates, the Judges will select 1 winner.
The selected female will participate in the "EM Magazine" Photo Shoot, travel and lodging expenses paid. The model will receive the following:
POPULAR VOTE PRIZE -
VOTE UP TO 20X A DAY
The Top 10 entrants with the most votes at the end of the casting period will be entered into a random drawing. One of these 10 entrants will be randomly selected to the Popular Vote Prize: free access to Cristina's next "Shoot & Showcase" invite only event in New York City. This event includes a free professional photo shoot and one on one meetings with top modeling agents. Event includes:
Written/Filmed,Photos By: Geneva Relf
In sports we all have our hero's those athletes we admire and look up to with great admiration, recently having the opportunity to meet such an athlete! Dion “Rocko” Williams you'll remember him from his Glory days on the football field before an injury that took him out of the NFL. Rocko not only still trains but nowadays it's for a different sport altogether, being a pit crew member was just the reintroduction to Sports Rocko wanted and needed! With countless rings from races he's even taken time to give back, Rocko Sheds some insight on the real view of NASCAR among recently winning a Diversity NASCAR Pit Crew Members Award! Rocko understands the importance of staying fit, being mentally prepared, and staying Focused especially before a big race!
Very humble and devoted father he's managed to balance the track and family, his style is one for the Books, Discussing the changes in NASCAR he opened up about how the stigma that was once upon NASCAR is not noticeable if not gone. Furthermore mentioning that the diversity of NASCAR is greatly Expanding and changes are for the better! However he goes deeper when asked what the hardest thing is in NASCAR to prepare you for in this sport? He simply replied “discipline and stress management” being a pit crew member working in the shop and constantly being around the car. A mind wonders what it handles like personally but not Rocko he says the others guys are curious but not him. You can see the passion he has for this sport Just by asking him questions to explain the differences between races! He's very devoted to fans and grateful of the support, he's very charismatic a true showman of athleticism.
However with great work ethics you'll need down time, and with a sport that's taxing on the body, time to rest is crucial. He enjoys the sights of all the places NASCAR takes him from the different cities, beautiful view points and must enjoy food spots, Rocko is all around a must watch man in this industry! From his experience in the NFL seeing the field and knowing the price of leaving it behind, However being in NASCAR from the pit to the track seeing the ups among down's he's a great insider for behind the scenes. Rocko's down to earth nature makes him approachable, but his larger than life aspiration makes him one to admire. Dion “Rocko” Williams has been in NASCAR for fifteen years, five of those years come from being with Hendricks race team.
And his leadership role on Jeff Gordon's pit crew only further demonstrates his passion and accomplishments in this sport, Rocko with no doubt will shine even brighter in the upcoming years in NASCAR and in the sports world with hardworking mentality and positive attitude! Gracing every day with an “I'm The Best” attitude among personal motto, he's a positive breath of fresh air that many are craving for in a fan based industry! You can keep up with his behind the scene track and family moments with Instagram at @RockoSlaw same with Twitter @DionRocko never miss a moment!
Written/Filmed,Photos By: Geneva Relf
words by VOIGHT THORNTON
Technicolor Cinestyle Color Grade Tips
Shoot with the Cinestyle Technicolor plugin for your camera..This shoots a very flat image with no shadows. So in post you can get the most of your grade. And it also pushes the dynamic range even further by shooting a flat cinestyle profile. You can use magic bullet looks, magic bullet Mojo, magic bullet denoiser to achieve the filmic look as well. Hope this helps! -- 6mic Films
HERES A LINK FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD IF YOUR A CANON USER HOPE THIS HELPS
Breaking news, you guys! Samsung Galaxy® is hosting a concert series that kicks off Wednesday evening with a concert featuring JAY Z andKanye West.
SXSW will conduct a ticket drawing for this show, which will grant entry for Platinum and Music badge holders along with SXSW Music Festival Wristband and Artist Wristband holders. No other credentials are eligible to enter.
The Samsung Concert Series will be going all week featuring artists Janelle Monae and Gary Clark Jr. on Thursday, Broken Bells on Friday, andCut Copy and Holy Ghost! on Saturday. These shows will also be open to SXSW Platinum and Music Badges.
For information on the JAY Z and Kanye West drawing and all shows, click here.
Samsung Mobile will be taking over Austin again with the Samsung Galaxy Experience. Samsung will also feature performances by up-and-coming artists, special events, surprise guests and much more during SXSW. Back by popular demand; Galaxy owners whose batteries begin to run low will be offered a free swap for a fully-charged battery around Austin by simply tweeting #PowerOn and the team @SamsungMobileUS will deliver a fully-charged battery.
Samsung will be rewarding Galaxy owners with complimentary tickets all shows. For available concerts, wristband pick-up times, full details and complete Samsung Mobile Terms & Conditions click here.
Following the March 18 release of his hotly anticipated debut album My Krazy Life, YG will be embarking on his very first headlining U.S. tour. Joined by DJ Mustard, the Bompton hitta will get things underway in Syracuse on March 29, playing shows all across the country before wrapping things up in San Diego on May 24. Lead by the singles “My Hitta,” “Who Do You Love?” and “Left, Right,” My Krazy Life is up for pre-order now.
Check out the tour dates after the jump…
Mar 29 — Syracuse, NY (Syracuse University)
Apr 4 — Tuscaloosa, AL (Lambda Chi)
Apr 10 — Grambling, LA (Grambling State University)
Apr 12 — Elizabeth City, NC (Elizabeth City University)
Apr 13 — Atlanta, GA (Masquerade)
Apr 16 — Dallas, TX (HOB)
Apr 17 — Houston, TX (HOB)
Apr 18 — New Orleans, LA (HOB)
Apr 20 — Denver, CO (Red Rock Amphitheater)
Apr 22 — Charlotte, NC (Fillmore)
Apr 24 — Tucson, AZ (Pima County Fair)
Apr 25 — Washington, DC (Fillmore)
Apr 26 — Danbury, CT (Eclipse Café)
Apr 27 — New York (Irving Plaza)
Apr 28 — Lowell, MA (Brian’s Ivy Hall)
Apr 29 — Philadelphia, PA (TLA)
Apr 30 — Baltimore, MD (Soundstage)
May 1 — Cleveland, OH (HOB)
May 2 — Detroit, MI (Garden Theatre)
May 3 — Cincinnati, OH (Bogarts)
May 4 — Indianapolis, IN (Deluxe)
May 5 — Lawrence, KS (Granada)
May 7 — Chicago, IL (Metro)
May 8 — Minneapolis, MN (First Ave)
May 9 — Appleton, WI (Luna Lounge)
May 18 — Seattle, WA (Neptune)
May 20 — Sacramento, CA (Ace of Spades)
May 22 — Riverside, CA (Riverside Muni)
May 23 — Los Angeles, CA (HOB)
May 24 — San Diego, CA (HOB)
Rapper Lil Boosie, who was incarcerated following drug charges, is now a free man. As reported by WAFB, Warden Burl Cain said that Boosie was released from the Louisiana's Angola State Penitentiary Wednesday night, March 5 at 7:10 P.M.
The rapper, whose real name is Torrence Hatch, was released after serving four years of eight-year sentence. He was imprisoned since 2010 on drug charges and probation violation. Boosie was accused of paying a man to kill rap artist Terry Boyd following his death in 2009, but Boosie was found not guilty in May 2012.
In November 2011, he pleaded guilty to three counts of conspiring to smuggle drugs into prison. The judge then gave him the 8-year sentence. According to the Louisiana Department of Corrections, Boosie was scheduled to be released on May 20. He will be on parole until 2018.
Following the release, Boosie is expected to attend a press conference organized by Atlantic Records in New Orleans on Monday, March 10. The event will take place at the W Hotel at 1 P.M. "He will absolutely be there. He'll be speaking to the press for the first time, after his release," a representative said.
Read more: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00068977.html#ixzz2vGN84Eka